Welcome to scheetlabsoftware.org
This is site hosts tools for bioinformatics from the research lab of Paul Scheet, Ph.D.
Below are our projects:
This site is sponsored by Dr. Paul Scheet
- Haploscope a tool that aids in visualizing model-based summaries of population haplotypes
- hapLOH a tool for analysis of loss of heterozygosity in tumor genomes using SNP array data.
- hapLOHseq an adaptation of hapLOH that uses sequence data as input.
- CIDD a toolsuite for in-silico identication of candidate drugs to treat specific tumors.
- vtools (variant_tools) has moved and is now maintained entirely from sourceforge.
- SyQADAa KISS tool for managing bioinformatics workflows and running pipelines.
- RECUR, an application for comparative analysis of genomic allelic imbalance.